1903 / 110 Marine Parade, Coolangatta
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
Stylish Balinese Style Retreat on Coolangatta Beach
Perched on the shores of Coolangatta Beach, this spacious north facing sky home is a luxurious coastal retreat with sophisticated interiors inspired by Balinese culture.
Unwind and savour the laid back lifestyle with open communal spaces for the family to spend time together, but also breakout areas for privacy and relaxation.
In the kitchen, dining, and lounge areas you will find unique decorative features such as recessed ceiling and cabinet lighting with a choice of colours to suit any individual taste or mood.
The well equipped kitchen has been thoughtfully designed for apartment living with a functional, spacious layout featuring stone benchtops, Miele appliances, gas cooktop, plentiful storage and pantry, and elegant warm pendant lighting.
All three bedrooms boast ocean views, with the opulent master suite radiating glamour and luxury with a black and gold scheme and floor to ceiling glass windows that showcase endless ocean views.
• 3 bedrooms all with ocean views, 3 bathrooms, 2 car + storage in secure basement
• North facing, open plan layout 228sqm total
• Study/second lounge or games area
• Separate laundry complete with appliances and abundant storage space for apartment living
• Fully furnished with an inventory of high quality, luxurious furnishings, and unique Balinese décor and furnishings
• Modern, decorative built-in ambient lighting
• Vast under roof balcony with plenty of room for entertaining guests and sliding shutters for all weather use
• Walk to the beach, an array of café and dining options, boutique shopping, Woolworths, and medical centers.
• 5 minute drive to Gold Coast Airport
Presenting undeniable quality, sky home 1903 is located on the 19th floor of Coolangatta’s prevalent resort Reflection Tower Two with a multitude of recreational choices at your doorstep, ranging from boutique shopping and fine dining facilities on the ground floor through to the Residents Executive Lounge complete with theatrette, pool table, and plasma screens. Enjoy all the benefits on offer here at Coolangatta.
All representatives of our agency will conduct open homes and private inspections as per the social distancing rules in accordance with Government guidelines.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. All interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Heating & Cooling
$220 per month approximately
$364 per quarter approximately / Hot water $300 per quarter approximately
$2,196 per year approximately
Beachfront, storage, owners executive lounge
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $3100000.
Interest Rate (p.a)