If you are into tranquil luxe interiors and you enjoy holidays on the Coolangatta beachfront, then chances are you will be smitten by the gorgeous style of this beachfront unit located in the well-appointed Reflection Tower Two.
Complemented by the ocean backdrop showcased by floor to ceiling glass, you cannot help but be inspired by the beautiful island luxe inspired interiors, carefully compiled by local interior stylist, Sharee Glaser.
The main bedroom offers a walk-in wardrobe, an ensuite with his-and-hers sinks with marble features, and a bathtub where you can enjoy a soak with a chilled glass of champagne - all whilst enjoying the sparkling ocean views.
Other key features:
• World class resort facilities including: gymnasium, sauna, in-ground pool, spa, sun lounge area, and Zen garden, executive residents’ lounge, theatrette, BBQ area, and undercover secure car parking.
• North facing with panoramic ocean views
• Entertainer’s balcony with never to be built out views
• A fully equipped European inspired laundry, tucked away in secret cabinetry off the kitchen
• Quality kitchen with stone benches & built in Miele stainless steel appliances
• Modern bathrooms with marble features and quality fixtures
• Popular configuration - 02 floor plan, 131m2
• Fully ducted air-conditioning
• Ready to live in or to rent out with good returns
• 1 car space in secure underground basement plus ample visitor car parking
• Close proximity to the Gold Coast Airport and within walking distance to Coolangatta’s local boutique shopping, trendy cafe scene and world famous surf breaks.
• Offered unfurnished, with the option to purchase furniture and décor direct from the interior stylist.
A must to inspect, contact Coastal Space today for a private viewing of this property, or come along to one of the scheduled open homes.