Bay Grand is one of the latest developments for the Heran Building Group.
A concept so innovative and inspired, it embodies all there is to offer when you are in the heart of urban beach living.
Whether you are an owner-occupier or looking for an investment property, Bay Grand represents a fantastic opportunity to own a luxurious modern apartment in this sunny beachfront suburb.
Situated in the beach community of Tweed Heads Coolangatta, Bay Grand envisages a 3 tower community with impeccable style, being conveniently located so that going to the beach or spending the day enjoying the many local activities is only a short stroll away.
Bay Grand offers a range of activities to enjoy, such as a cool refreshing swim in the outdoor swimming pool, a fully equipped gym, luxurious outdoor lounge areas and private meeting rooms.
With an abundance of gourmet restaurants to choose from, boutique style shopping and a thriving commercial precinct, it’s no wonder you will be captivated when you visit Bay Grand.
The Heran Building Group has envisioned a living area to suit its
Surroundings, with flawless beach inspired finishes, generous sized balconies to capture the beauty of the coast and an overall comfort from just being situated in such an elegant and enriched atmosphere.
• Wonderful location
• 0.7% Vacancy rate in Tweed Heads
• Tweed Heads to Coolangatta region growth from 2011 to 2036
Forecast to grow by around 51%
• 5 Minute walk to the Coolangatta and Tweed dining and entertainment precincts
• Close to stunning beaches and 50 minute drive to world heritage listed national parks
• Fantastic gateway to travel – 5 minute drive to GC Airport
• 1km from Tweed Heads Hospital 5.5km to John Flynn Private Hospital
• 500m from Twin Towns Entertainment Hub
• 2 Minute walk to Coolangatta and Tweed Heads Bowls Club
• 6.2km from Coolangatta and Tweed Heads Gold Club
• 4 Minute drive to Southern Cross University
• $1.7Billion forecast to be spend on infrastructure & development within the catchment
• $708 estimated value of construction from the 2018 Commonwealth Games to be hosed on the Gold Coast.
General External Features:
• BBQ Area
• Communal amenities block
• Timber decking
• Outdoor swimming pool
• Lush landscaping with night lighting
• Contemporary styling with rendered finishes
• Air-conditioned apartments
• Cable TV and internet access (wiring only)
• Intercom system
• Telephone points
• Quality carpets and tiles
• Washable paint to all walls
• Venetian/Roller blinds throughout, or similar
• Shelves and hanging rails to robes
• Quality internal and external door furniture
• Light fittings
• Vitrified floor tile
• Quality door handles
• Spacious open plan living
• Quality durable carpet
• Built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors as applicable or walk in robe
• Custom integrated wardrobe system with melamine finish
• Quality joinery
• Reconstituted stone bench tops
• Coloured glass splash back
• Ample pantry space
• Island bench or galley kitchen designs
• Stainless steel kitchen sink with mixer tap
• Stainless steel European appliances
• Electric under bench oven
• Gas cooktop
• Integrated range hood
Bathroom and WC Features:
• Wall full height tiling to shower and bath
• Ceilings and walls plasterboard
• Quality polished stainless steel towel rail, toilet roll holder, robe hook
• Semi-framed glass shower screen
• Quality shower and tap set
• Wall mounted basin with vanity units
• Privacy locks to all bathrooms and WCs
• Polished edge frameless mirror
• Quality mixer tapware
• Fully adjustable shower heads
• Quality dual-flush cisterns to WCs
• Walls paint finish
• Broom cupboard
• Clothes dryer and stainless steel laundry tub
• Intercom system to each apartment
• Security key to entrance, foyer, lift and carpark level
Floor Plans are available on request.